[projectaon] Re: California Countdown Comment Period

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 18:36:08 +0000

1: mountains of southwest California -> mountains of southern California

I've never heard the region called southwest California. Has anyone else?
The shape of the state means that Los Angeles and San Diego are both
farther _east_ than the northeastern corner of the state. In light of it's
unusual position, it feels odd to call this area southwest California.

2: carried all the way to the top up a flight of stairs -> carried all the
way to the top, up several flights of stairs

There's more than one flight of stairs to the top of the tower, surely?
(The comma also makes it read better for me.)

289: milometer > odometer

I know we just changed this, but I just discovered that 152 uses
"odometer", so we should probably go with that for consistency.

That's all that I found.