[projectaon] Re: 26tfobm comment period has arrived!

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:54:19 +0000

On 22/02/2013 03:22, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:30 AM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 20/02/2013 23:03, Jonathan Blake wrote:

Improved Disciplines: full effect, using -> full effect using

(er)

[If we change this, remember to make the same changes as (ne) to Books 27
and 28 .]

Thanks for checking these, Simon. Why would they be errata here and
non-errata in the next two books?

The NO books don't contain a complete collection of "Improved Disciplines", only the ones relevant to the maximum level you can have in any given book. So when the phrase occurs in #27 and #28 it's because we're adding the text by collecting together the material from the previous books.

I think the GM books might do it the same way.

Looking forward to Book 26 finally being released! :-)