Re: programming languages , environments and jaws

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:12:29 -0800

thank you Dennis, I'm not as swift with figuring out the inner workings, smile, but that about sums it up.

respects,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>