Re: need a real programmer!

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 17:12:49 -0700

see below...
On 8/3/2011 5:03 PM, Sina Bahram wrote:

Chris, I do think we agree, yes. Posts from Tyler bring out the worst in me, I appologise. Ken is much smarter than I am. That comes from experience and old age **poke, poke**, and just doesn't respond anymore. I'll try to do the same.

You and Ken have decided to ignore me because I pose valid points, and I dare to say anything is wrong with the crap you spew three quarters of the time. Can you tell me what I said in any of the last posts (apart from me calling most of your info BS) that "brings out the worst in you?" Does telling you you're not write on one point or another when you've already changed your whole point of view to agree with Chris bring out the worst in you? If so, I recommend you seek assistance and go find the nearest shrink. If not, I request your enlightenment. I've constructively disagreed with a lot of your comments, where as the backup you produce is "because I said so." You've resorted to calling me (and Chris, who you so kindly agree with now) an idiot when you're backed into a corner, and you still play these childish games. "Trying" not to talk to someone because your angry just takes me back down memory lane to third grade where I was arguing who was firstest in line. If introducing logic into the argument makes you that angry, there's a problem.

By the way, feel free to email me off list. It sounds like you've had some experience/background in the biz?

Take care,

Sina