RE: ideas and adaptations was re: need beta testers for an alternative screen readers

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 08:48:52 -0700

Oh gees you know he doesn't have to put it on any literature.  I mean if he
just calls it Speech Extreme what's the harm?

Come on the best lit to txt converter listed on Microsoft's site and just
about everywhere is short hand called "clit"  go to convertlit.com to see
what I mean

Also if you get technical anything can come up with a bad acronym that is
why that game is so popular on the net.  For example we all know Ford "Found
on road dead"  I am sure they were not thinking of that when they named it
after the owner.  Or I guess jaws could be "Just about without sex"  or
"Just assholes with speech"  or "Joking alot when speaking"

It doesn't matter what you name your software if it is good it will be used
if it is bad it will be hidden on some web page.

Ken

Ken