Re: ideas and adaptations was re: need beta testers for an alternative screen readers

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 15:42:20 +0100

Jaffa, just realized, I could in fact beta test your product, however I
wouldn't be able to do any code modifications if required, but then again
you've written the programme and not made it open source, so we wouldn't be
allowed to modify the source anyway. But yes I'd be happy to beta test it. I
have an N70. Cheers!
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr