RE: ideas and adaptations was re: need beta testers for an alternative screen readers

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 14:02:34 +0100

Jaffar,

        If you're looking for some usability input, I'd be happy to
contribute. Nomensa, the company I work for, have just completed some
extensive usability research for one of the largest mobile phone companies,
so it's something I've been looking at quite a bit recently.

        I don't use my phone very much, so probably wouldn't make a good
beta tester. I can help with theoretical questions and general advice and
guidance though, if that would be useful.

Regards,
Léonie.