Re: .Net Framework Documentation

  • From: Kerneels Roos <kerneels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:38:16 +0200

OK, the "Help on Help" explains the keyboard shortcuts and how to customise
them (Tools > Options > Keyboard).

Now, with the shortcuts working properly -- conflicts resolved -- things go
a bit smoother, but it will still be nice to have a simple CHM old style
reference.

Other bright ideas of how to make things roll smoother are most welcome.

Regards