Re: .Net Framework Documentation

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 11:43:28 +0200

To be honest, the MS documentation is around the last place will look for
reference material.

Either the books provided by Jamal, or simple google searches, or code example
sites like codeproject, etc. generally seem better suited for me - but on the
other hand, with my recent sets of questions, maybe I'm a bit confused, but
that's also why have always liked mailing lists as the source of hopefully
finding/getting quick easy answers to queries.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA