Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: Daniel Dalton <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:12:48 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

expected. The software forces you to use Tab or Shift+Tab to move away from
the field. That's not a problem, though, because you do that in Windows
outside of the web environment anyway. In multiple line text fields, once

Is that the case? Sorry, I thought you could arrow off the text field and on to it... Isn't it you can read your page with the arrows and if you want to enter text you tab in to it or you use insert + left/right to find the field? Perhaps I'm wrong, I use lynx for most browsing, so I'll check here later on my debian box...

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>