Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

When you can't go any mor, or hit Home and End.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: Consider Usability Engineering On Your Next Project
or release. http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Octavian
             Rasnita"
             <orasnita@xxxxxxx                                          To
             om>                       programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-
             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
             org                       Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

             04/11/2008 03:33
             AM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Oh, but this is even worse.
If I need to use the left and right arrows to get in and out the text
field,
how do I know when I reached at the end or start of the field?

I might keep pressing right arrow to reach at the end of the field, but the

cursor might be out of that field for a long time...

Octavian