Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:00:13 +0300

Insert+left/right?

I don't know who invented that hotkey, but it is a very strange one, and I am wondering how to type it.

(Please don't start to teach me that using the num pad is something that I should do, because I don't like num pad at all).

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>