Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:26:57 +0300

If I don't use the num pad block as I already told you, I don't know how you see the right arrow closed to the insert key, and even using the num pad insert, I don't think that using the arrow keys is very easy. Maybe if also using the arrow keys from the num pad...

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>