Re: Is there a program that will help you create Sapi5 voices?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:41:28 -0700

as an extra idea, you may want to go back to
SAPI 4, and research both at MS, and on the web, (added note, if you don't get
it on Google, try web crawler, more than once, if I couldn't find it on Google,
I found it with a web crawler search)

there seems to have been more available for

SAPI 4 and it's agents, which might give you clues on how to approach it in

SAPI 5.

just a thought for you folks,

inthane

. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming