RE: Is Android Programming Accessible?

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:23:48 -0400

See I have had an IPhone since the day it was accessible and as soon as
there is a good android phone that has a keyboard and froyo default I am
going to see if I can skip my IPhone across the Ohio.  I know several of my
friends that say Oh I can text just fine on my Iphone and my ITouch then I
sit and watch them.  It's like watching a blind mouse hunt for cheese in a
room full of mouse traps.  I can text on my IPhone and but I don't do it
even 1/4 as much as I did on my nokia because it is ugly and painful.

Ken