Re: How To Use Eclipse

  • From: Octavian Râsnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:23:43 +0300

From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Now for Octavian, java and c are not low level programming languages. Assembly language is low level.
As I  know, java, c are high level programming languages.

Asembly is a lower level language than C. C is a lower level language than C++ which is lower level than C# and Java. C# and Java are lower level languages than PHP or Python or Ruby which are lower level languages than perl for some types of programs.

If you want to create a web server, or draw graphics, or do other things in Java or C#, you need to write much more code to do it than if you do it in Perl or PHP or Python or Ruby with all the libraries that are accessible for free for them.

Guis made with dotnet in visual studio are very accessible if you don't make the things wrong.

The guis made with DotNet are not as accessible as those made with Windows standard API (or MFC) and C++. They are a little better accessible with Jaws 9, but with Jaws 6 not even the new type of DotNet menus are accessible, and that new type of Dotnet menus are the default type in C#.

especially, when a dotnet application seems to be inaccessible, it means either the developer did some custom things for a visual efect, or the developer didn't know how to do the things and made some mistakes.

I have tried to read the menus in Expressivo reader with Jaws 6, but I couldn't read anything using the PC cursor.
It works fine with newer versions of Jaws though...

Octavian