Re: How To Use Eclipse

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 12:12:42 +0100

Ar, at the time I didn't realize, and wasn't aware that the assignment was
in fact to create a console application. If I had known this before then
fine, I would have attempted Java, but for all I knew Java programs were
completely inaccessible without the Java AccessBridge, and I was clueless on
things like Swing and SWT.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx