RE: How To Use Eclipse

Your attachment will not open.

----- Original Message -----
From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26"
<jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:25:18 -0400
Subject: RE: How To Use Eclipse

If the F.S. law suits succeed and put Window-Eyes out of
business there are
still three more competitors F.S. will have to take on. Thunder
screen
reader; the NVDA project, and system access. None of those would
be
operational now had Jaws been priced on the quick nickels model
rather than
the slow dollars model from the e get go. I forgot Kurzweil
screen reader
though if memory serves that's closer to Window-eyes pricing than
Jaws.
Everything in the market other than Jaws is an entry level screen
reader
system with Window-eyes being the screen reader closest to
Joining Jaws in
that status.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=
        From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 2:55 PM
                To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                On 4/5/2009 10:23 AM, Octavian Râsnita wrote:
                "It works fine with newer versions of Jaws though..."
                That is the point of JAWS having "newer versions," no?

                Jared