RE: How To Use Eclipse

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 07:10:53 -0400

Freedom Scientific is going to use that extra money to pursue groundless law
suits too.  I have a copy of Window-Eyes 3.11 that does what Freedom
Scientific is now complaining about yet it was released before their patent
application and approval.
That function is to be able to return to a specific location on a web page
and Window-Eyes was doing that with MSAA all those years ago.  I bought my
copy of Window-eyes when it was current during the Clinton Administration
and Freedom Scientific got its patent approved in 2006.  Hopefully Freedom
Scientific will go the way of the SCO Group and for the same reasons.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>