Re: Commodo

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:17:10 +0200

I am less selfish than hundreads of this list members that didn't helped with a single line of code sent as a help to the list, but which are more nice because they didn't say something that the others don't like. Yes, I've seen that for most of the people what we say is more important than what we do...

(unfortunately)

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 23:04:28 +0200
From: Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I raise my hat for open source projects, but unfortunately... I don't
know
why, but the open source projects are usually less accessible than the
commercial ones.

I would do all the software I need if I would be such a good programmer,

but
unfortunately I am not, and I am not sighted to be able to do very many
things in a program, so I cannot contribute to improve and fix
everything
don't like.

So I prefer to use something else.

Octavian