Re: Cognos Accessibility with JAWS

  • From: "R. Haynie" <rhaynie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:32:44 -0400

Ok, so now we may be getting somewhere.  Is this accessed through a web
browser?
If so, it might help you to take a look at the source after the page has
been rendered.  It might lead to showing what elements/components are
used for their UI.

You might want to sent the source to the list or if possible  (and I
would guess not) send a URL to us so we could look at the situation.

-Rodney