RE: C# Compilers

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 00:38:57 +0200

I also thought that the SDK was required.
But it seems to be bundled with .NET 3.5.
I just had a look in v3.0 and earlier both on Win 7 and XP and there are no
csc.exe present, but on v3.5 csc.exe is present on both machines.
So apparently v3.5 and newer versions of the Framework includes the dev
tools.
That's nice!