[powerdot] Re: Placement of graphics

  • From: piskala upendran <pr_upendran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:12:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi chris & Hendri,

It is nice to have one logo like in propser. If there
is Two or Three logos are required by any user it is
better edit the style file. Since most of the users
will be happy to have one logo to personalise the
presentation.

Any one who would need more obvious choice is to edit
style file.

It is my personal opinion.

Best wishes

Upendran

--- Chris Ellison <chris.ellison@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey guys.
>
> On 10/21/05, Hendri Adriaens <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > For inserting logo's or palettes? BTW, although
> requested, I still
> > wonder about this logo interface. Compare the
> following:
> > \pdsetup{
> > logohook=[tl],
> > logopos={0,\slideheight},
> > logocmd=\includegraphics{myfig.eps}
> > }
>

> As mentioned, this appears "cleaner" in some ways...
>
> and
> > \pddefinetemplate[slide]{slide}{}{%

\rput[tl](0,\slideheight){\includegraphics{myfig.eps}}%

http://mail.yahoo.com