[powerdot] Re: Placement of graphics

  • From: Hendri Adriaens <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:05:24 +0200

> However, my wish is to have the flexibility to put on any slide
> figures as intended.  Having a talk with about 40 slides makes it
> cumbersome if I needed to define a template for each of the pages.

Yes, so you do
\begin{slide}{Title}
\includegraphics{my_fig.eps}
\end{slide}

And all figures will appear with the top left corner at the same
position. USe \centering if you want them all centered. Does that
solve the issue of `absolute position'? As Pedro, I am still not sure
what you actually want... I remembered you said a few mins ago to want
to develop a style, so I gave you advice how to do that...

-Hendri.