[PCWorks] larger print

  • From: "Ann Parker" <ann7parker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:56:12 -0500

Clint, please send me the PCWorks email address.  I have two and neither
seems to be the correct one.  Let me know if you get this one.  Thanks Ann

I have two addresses for PCWorks.  Thus I am using both of them.  Please let
me know why there are two and which one I should use.  Thanks

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hi, I'm sure one of you can answer my question.  About a week ago, overnight
I became blind in one eye!  I have been diagnosed as having CRVO (Center
Retina
Vein Occlusion).  I am seeing two eye doctors and both have told me to wait
about four weeks before making any decision as to what to do.

As an 81-year-old former English teacher, my favorite thing to do is read
things on the internet.  I seldom feel like going out of the house, so I
really am missing the things I am used to reading each day on the internet.
Now this is my question:

Is there a way I can made any print that I download larger right on the page
that it downloads to?  Right now I am trying to do it by holding a
magnifying glass to it. I know I can highlight it, copy, paste it to notepad
and then highlight again and set the print higher.  But is there a simple
way without going through all those steps.

Thanks in advance.  Ann Parker