-=PCTechTalk=- Re: webpage programs/dreamweaver, frontpage

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:25:42 -0400

It's surprising to me that this info was there, but it doesn't necessarily
mean that FP was used to make it.  As you explained, this could be reporting
the program it found on your system that is currently set as the default
editor for these types of files.  The trick here would be to compare these
findings to the same info given for a file that you absolutely without a
doubt know was created using something else.