-=PCTechTalk=- Re: webpage programs/dreamweaver, frontpage

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:41:23 -0400

Then it's not going to give away the name of its secret creator.  the only
other thing you could try is to right click and see if you find anything
within its Property sheet.  I seriously doubt that the HTML standards allow
for this info to be stored there, but it wouldn't be the first time I was
surprised by something related to these infernal beasts.          lol