-=PCTechTalk=- Re: webpage programs/dreamweaver, frontpage

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:54:59 -0400

Gman,

I just downloaded a webpage from my website on the filebox and saved it to
"My Docs" .  I then tried opening it with frontpage out of curiosity to try
adding a table to the page, and it came up with a little box asking me for
user permission from the filebox site.  Why does it need my user and
password to edit the page if I am not editing it while in the filebox or am
not uploading it to there?  Is it just I have it set that way somewhere?  I
would like to be able to experiment with editing pages without changing what
is in the filebox.

thanks

Christine