-=PCTechTalk=- Re: webpage programs/dreamweaver, frontpage

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:43:50 -0400

Yes, but I'm talking about how you then fire it up in the editor.  To ensure
that you're actually editing the one you downloaded, use Explorer or My
Computer (same thing, actually) go to the folder that contains the download,
right click on it and then choose "Edit" (if using your default HTML editor)
or "Open With" (to pick the one you wish to use) from the menu.