-=PCTechTalk=- Re: reformating hard drive.

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:24:21 -0500

If you're gonna backup the entire thing, you really should go out and get
yourself an external USB or Firewire drive. They're so cheap now, or you can
just by the external case and buy a cheap HD to put in there. Doing a
COMPLETE backup to CD's is really not very efficient. DVDs maybe, but even
then, DVDs are only good before you start filling your system up.

---Troth