-=PCTechTalk=- Re: re organizing my drives/computer project

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:14:50 -0700

Thanks Don,

I do appreciate that.

I did know about the removal tool NOT really removing everything as I had
used it once before and reinstalled the software and it already KNEW the
date my subscription expired and it was NOT a year from the date I was doing
this reinstall.  They need to learn to be more subtle....lol!

I have to tell you..I do not believe anyone will DO NO EVIL!  I do not trust
Google one lick!  I do not believe its BS about do no evil.  Then it defends
looking in people's windows through public cameras and posting it on the
internet?  Please tell me what the NEED TO KNOW is there?
It might give criminals, (thieves, molesters, rapists, and God knows who)
the knowledge to stalk people and know who does what when.  How would you
like your front door of your home..(never mind the windows you must now keep
covered 24/7) on public view.  Now folks can see when you come and go.  Do
you have a job?  Do you have a routine? Schedule? Go shopping on certain
days, times of day?
Do you have a nice car?  Maybe that will help you become a target.

Thieves can watch a whole block and see everyone's schedule and time it
right..and get all of the block..or most of it and get away.... It will tell
them what time the mail man comes and leaves packages on your door step and
how often you get packages.  It will know when it is safe to go pick them up
too.Thanks Google for the help for the poor deprived criminals!
This may even incite folks to steal..as they make it so easy.....

They are not worried about the cameras capturing their pics, they know where
the cameras are, they know the blind spots..and they can wear clothing that
will not give away their identity.  They can park on the next block or
schedule a pickup out of camera range with a stolen non descript car with no
license plates.

I agree with the multiple passports.... I do not like lying, but I like
being vulnerable even less!

I do not like any of these companies getting so big!

Right now, in Nevada, one health care, managed care company is trying to buy
out the only other one.  That means there will be NO competition, but even
worse than that...they control MY life and every other insured person it the
state!  That scares the poop outta me!

I will be a pawn in their hand and will have to pay through the nose so
their investors get a decent return on their investment AFTER the big
managers get HUGE raises and stock options!

Sorry to go on and on..... it just drives me nuts and some days..the ride is
shorter than others..and today..it was real short...lol!

Again, thanks for the info and sorry for my tirade!

Rose
Las Vegas