-=PCTechTalk=- Re: now Outlook's deleted files

  • From: Surfin_Mac <surfinmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:50:47 -0500

Another trick if you are using Outlook 97 or 98 (works with all versions
actually) Outlook Express, etc.  Download & install Karen's Replicator.  I
have it set up to automatically back up my Outlook pst, My Documents folder
& several other folders that contain data I would not want to lose.  I have
a folder on another partition on a second drive that I set up to be the
back up location.  Replicator backs everything up for me automatically
every day, I don't have to do it manually.  Karen also has a lot of other
really neat stuff on her web site.  She used to write a column for Winmag
before it ceased publication. She also has a newsletter.
Karen's site:
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/powertools.asp

Mac

http://www.keyboardpower.com