-=PCTechTalk=- Re: dialup clock

  • From: "Faustus" <dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:38:36 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "gratchie" <gratchie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2002 2:09 AM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: dialup clock

> really, it doesnt work with xp?
> thats a shame coz i use xp =(

It might be worth a try. I remember that something seemed wrong in 'Net Pal
when loaded onto XP, but I can't remember what...I tried it out when I first
got XP, so my lack of knowledge of the OS may have been the true culprit.

> are there any available for xp?
>
> thanks
> gratchie

Sure, check out the link I sent earlier...
http://www.tucows.com/time95.html

Plenty of XP downloads to test out; none that I've tried myself, though.
Normally, I'd give a few programs a spin and report back, but I'm kinda
pressed for time this weekend! Plus, I hate to deprive Netlord of his
fun...<hint, hint>  ;)

Faustus