-=PCTechTalk=- Re: dialup clock

  • From: "Faustus" <dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:12:42 +0100

Hi, gratchie,

'Net Pal is one of my own all-time favourite DUN 'helpers'. Note that it's a
shareware product. Should work fine on Win9x, but it doesn't seem to like
WinXP much.

http://www.kburra.com/npal.html
(info)

http://www.kburra.com/npdown.html
(download trial)

There are plenty of free alternatives for you to try out, too. Check out
this page...
http://www.tucows.com/time95.html

Faustus