-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Yahoo Pop Ads? Try POW For Free!! Stops Ads!

  • From: Surfin_Mac <surfinmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:38:31 -0500

I have been using POW for a long time.  I like it because it lets ME decide
whether or not I want a popup.  Once I tell it to delete a popup. POW
deletes it everytime it comes up.  If I change my mind, I can tell POW to
let it pop up.  It is very safe, no spyware included.

Mac

http://www.keyboardpower.com

At 08:12 PM 7/19/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>Hello friends: Again asking before I download something that we all be
>sorry. Can anyone help? Let us know if this is good  and safe for us.
>
>Love Evelyn
>

>Are you getting a slower computer?  I noticed TONS of POPUP ADS
>now especially in Yahoo Groups and Yahoo Mail
>This works!! Its free and STOPS Popup Ads!  And speeds up your PC
>I have DSL but you wouldnt know it!  Browser freezing up too
>But NOW with POW Software, Its faster, and NO ADS!
>Try it!
>
><A
>HREF="http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/network.htm";>AnalogX-
>Cookiewall-Pow</A>