-=PCTechTalk=- Yahoo Pop Ads? Try POW For Free!! Stops Ads!

  • From: "Evelyn" <emartiens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:12:12 -0700

Hello friends: Again asking before I download something that we all be sorry.
Can anyone help? Let us know if this is good  and safe for us.

Love Evelyn

Are you getting a slower computer?  I noticed TONS of POPUP ADS
now especially in Yahoo Groups and Yahoo Mail
This works!! Its free and STOPS Popup Ads!  And speeds up your PC
I have DSL but you wouldnt know it!  Browser freezing up too
But NOW with POW Software, Its faster, and NO ADS!
Try it!

<A
HREF="http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/network.htm";>AnalogX-
Cookiewall-Pow</A>