-=PCTechTalk=- Re: COMDLG32.OCX problem

  • From: "Mike" <m.schell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 11:38:20 -0400

Hi nightsneak,
Thanks for your post. Vic cleared it up for me. I had downloaded the
proper version but I didn't know I had to "register" it.

As far as knowing "a lot" about computers, what I know is due to about
10,000 self-inflicted crashes, googgle searches, and, much more
importantly, the info I glean from groups like this.

Thanks muchly,

Mike

On 20 Jul 2002 at 7:29, nightsneak wrote:

Mike,

I have the file. It is 138 KB, registered 5/21/00. If you think it
might help, I can send it to you.

Did this error just happen? Or did you just install, or try to run
something that was different from what you normally do?

Did you move the file to the C:\Windows\System folder? Where does it
appear as a default txt file? As far as reinstalling VB, did you
remove everything associated with the previous versions before you
tried reinstalling?

I know you know a *lot* about computers, but sometimes we miss
obvious
solutions :-)

nightsneak