-=PCTechTalk=- Re: monitor problem

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:42:47 -0400

Look in your owners manual for troubleshooting tips.  Usually towards the
back of the book near the index.  Also, try running the initial setup
procedure, either manually or automatically.

If this monitor needs to go to the repair shop, it will, in all likelihood,
be cheaper to replace it unless it is under warranty.

If it is any consolation, 15.4 inch widescreen flat panel monitors are under
$150 at Wal-Mart.  A 22 inch widescreen is under $300.  A 32 inch LCD HDTV
with PC connections (VGA or DVI-HDMI) start at under $550.

Don