-=PCTechTalk=- Re: monitor problem

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:55:52 -0400

Be aware that some repair shops charge a fee to provide estimates that is
applied to the repair charges if they get the job.  Labor charges may run
about $50 or more an hour plus parts and a minimum one hour charge may
apply.  Be sure to ask lots of questions before you let a technician touch
your monitor.

Don