-=PCTechTalk=- monitor problem

  • From: "Lyn Scott" <mcs74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:01:29 +0930

Hello Group,
I was using an Acer monitor which is only about 12 months old. Last night it
chucked a wobbl;y and just went black. I was able to get it to start up again
breifly but it had a box saying "auto config".
It was a bit of a challenge getting it up long enough to find the shut down. Is
it a throw away situation or is there a secret to fixing it?

Thanks,   Lyn