-=PCTechTalk=- Re: freelist

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:03:51 +1200

Ha, now, Lee, is there a setting in Incredimail that allows one to
opt for "not to reply in the same mode as the message sent?"

That would fix it I guess.

  But, without the least desire to disagree or flame or be flamed,
*my* experience is that it is only in the 'Reply' mode that the
='s and OD's etc are inserted. This *always* providing the setting
is to plain text. In plain text, original subjects (or not replied
to mail) gave no problem. I never recognised any problem on Yahoo
either. Incredimail/Freelists/Incredimail may be all right too, I
don't know.
I agree absolutely with Linda and others -  there is no comparison
between Y and F lists.  Free is free, Yahoo is not, the adverts pay.

Just my second 2c's worth. LOL

Rick