-=PCTechTalk=- Re: freelist

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:51:24 -0400

I assume you meant problems between Freelists and Incredimail, not Poco as you
wrote -- right??  If it's Poco/freelists I'll  try to get it resolved.  It
drives me nuts <laugh>

  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",

   Master NetLord
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Sunday
07/28/2002
11:49:21 AM

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own
way.
-- Anonymous