-=PCTechTalk=- Re: freelist

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:08:50 -0400

Whoa,  hang on group.  I guess I started this and I didn't mean for it to turn
into a bashing.  The problem with incredimail isn't just with freelists..I had
problems when we were on Yahoo.  I am NOT really asking anyone to stop using a
program they wish to use.  Incredimail is a reasonably good program.  I do wish
those using it would change to text mail for posts here so we don't have all
those annoying added text bits that make me think I'm going cross-eyed and get
a migraine <chuckle>

Lets stop this before it gets to far out of hand.  I apologize if I offended
any Incredimail users............dang yas <laugh>

  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",

   Master NetLord
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Sunday
07/28/2002
9:05:38 PM

"Ethics only exists in the eyes of the beholder."