-=PCTechTalk=- Re: freelist

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:03:18 -0400

Having gotten a mild headache from reading another screwy text post, I'll be
very pleased to honor your request <chuckle>

Just kidding -- but you have been removed per your request.

  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",

   Master NetLord
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Sunday
07/28/2002
9:01:55 PM

A friend is someone who doesn't like the same people you do. - Proverb