-=PCTechTalk=- Re: freelist

  • From: "Buddy Love" <elijahx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:36:21 -0500 (US Eastern Standard Time)

i have tried 3 times to unsubscribe=0D
and every time it sends my validation to unsubscribe=0D
whne i send it back says invalid=0D
=0D
im being smothered please unsubscribe me=0D
=0D
and sorry for bothering you a this should have been a simple=0D
private process=0D
=0D
=0D
"These thoughts are like a Gun in My Mouth"=0D
Tantrum of the muse=0D
God created the Cat so man would have the pleasure of caressing the lion=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D
From: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: Sunday, July 28, 2002 07:04:39 AM=0D
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: -=3DPCTechTalk=3D- freelist=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
hi,=0D
=0D
i receive Freelist very well and just unsubcribed from the Yahoo-group. n=
ow=0D
my question is: do i have to subscribe into Freelist or just leave it the=
=0D
way it is now.=0D
=0D
another question: when i go to the webpage from pctechtalk in Freelist, i=
=0D
see a animation of the Guitarman and above that i get a right-angled with=
 a=0D
red x in it. does somebody know how i can get rid of that red x and just =
get=0D
the full page.=0D
=0D
thanks in advance=0D
=0D
sylvia........holland.=0D
To unsub or change your email settings:=0D
//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk=0D
=0D
To access our Archives:=0D
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCTechTalk/messages/=0D