-=PCTechTalk=- Re: defrag

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 16:30:34 -0800

BTW when I installed Trend AV it told me I had Norton on  my
computer and asked if I wanted to remove it.

I said Yes and Trend PcCillin Internet Security installed
without complications.

Mike the mod @ PCTechTalk & vista_
__________________----
I did the same thing and Norton's was gone forever.  I
absolutely love Trend Micro and I don't see why anybody would
buy Norton's when it's Internet Security is the same price
($49.95) as Trend Micro's Internet Security 2007.

Trend Micro is a whole lot easier to use -- and I've used them
both.  And Trend Micro lets you put it on 3 computers.  I didn't
see where this was available for Norton.

See this:

http://shop.trendmicro.com/

and view the features.

Judith