-=PCTechTalk=- Re: defrag

  • From: "Bob - \"The Keyboard Cowboy\"" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sandi Beach <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 20:35:39 -0500

I had Norton's Systemworks on the computer which includes Norton's AV.  I
simply removed (using WinXP "add-remove" option) the AV part of Systemworks.
It shows up separately in the add-remove window.  Then I installed Norton's
Internet Security.
Regards,

Bob - "The Keyboard Cowboy"

Cincinnati, OH
Scottsdale, AZ

Saturday, March 03, 2007   8:33:34 PM

On Saturday, March 3, 2007, 4:21:20 PM, you wrote:

SB> Bob, did you removed just the Protection Center and leave Norton Internet
SB> Security?  Or the other way around. I am a bit confused as to how you
SB> managed to remove only the anti-virus part.
SB> Sandi

>>> Regards,