-=PCTechTalk=- Re: cd-rw question..

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 18:50:14 -0400

Oh ;),

Im not that great with taking the computer apart for things, I have done it
some in the past but not real comfy.  I am actually combining files and
having to go through them one by one after I have them on one computer, I
did research using both computers and now am cleaning up my mess, ridding of
dups and all.  I wont use two again for researching like that.  I will find
a better method of storing files.

cristy