-=PCTechTalk=- Re: cd-rw question..

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:21:36 -0700 (PDT)

Next time you might think of a memory stick - they are really inexpensive
compaired to
CDRWs and the time you use and you can take it with you and no matter what
computer
you use, USB port req'd you can save it all in the same place

>I mean, take hard drive from comp B and put into comp A, copy needed
> files from the hard drive from comp B to the hard drive of comp A. Then
> when thats done, take comp B's hardrive back out of comp A and insert it
> back into comp B.
>
> I didn't mean leave it in there and take it home with you ;)

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance