-=PCTechTalk=- Re: cd-rw question..

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:02:04 -0700

Why not completely format them since you can't write on them
again and see if that doesn't help -- it would be a shame to
throw them out if it's simply a matter of you telling them to
create a read only CD.

I don't use them only CD-Rs so this may or may not work.
Judith

___________
I tried two different CD-RWs and they both worked okay from
computer to
computer, but the first two CD-RW's that I tried which had only
been used
once before on the other computer did not work once they had
been  erased.
I guess it was just a case of bad CD' RW's.  I am not sure of
the name of
the software used to write and erase them.

christy